Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tribute to Grandma!

Good Afternoon, I need advice on this flower! I posted this to my Etsy, recently I added others like it as well, but I haven't had many looks! I know if a lot of people aren't looking its not as popular as other items! The thing is, I'm emotionally attached to these flowers, because my grandmother (who is passed away) not only taught me how to crochet, she left me her supply of needles, yarn, lace, buttons, etc... and the centers of the flowers are made of buttons and beads she gave me!  I created the flower as a tribute to her. My questions; Should I make any more and post them? The ones I have, can I add to them and make them more appealing?  (This may be one of those items that was made just for me, if so I believe I will wear them on Easter, Mother's Day, etc.. for her, I know she would have loved them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment