Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Work, Craft, Family, Play

I have been struggling with getting a schedule down to where I can get everything done! I went back to work at a bakery and now work on average 30-35 hrs a week, plusmy house work, spending time with family, errands and shopping, and of course my crafts and computer time! There's no me time to just relax and enjoy and I am getting a little stressed and tired! Plus my disabled In-Laws home health care provider has not been providing for a week now! I need a vacation! Ok sorry to vent but I needed to get that out! I hope everyone keeps crocheting and having fun doing it, if it stops being fun quit for a while and take a break! I have and it is a good thing, but I have been keeping new items on my etsy by posting some of the pattern books I have! Spring cleaning the craft room feels great!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/lucyangel

No comments:

Post a Comment