Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Craft fairs

Craft fairs are somewhat new to me I have done a few, but its hard to choose which ones to go to! There's booth price, having to provide table and chairs, having enough items made up, getting everything there and back, set up and take down, change drawer; all these hings have to be done and you have to have money for the booth, equipment, supplies, change, etc... If you go it alone how do you take a bathroom or lunch break? These are a few of the things to think about when you do a craft fair! I am doing one saturday and I hope it goes really well, it is for a church youth group, I will post pictures and let you know how it goes! I am excited, nervous, a little scared, and anxious about the whole thing! It can be a great day for everyone, I just hope the rain stays away!  

No comments:

Post a Comment