Monday, April 4, 2011

stormy days

It is a stormy week, not just the weather outside, but inside as well! I've decided to go back to school and get a public job again! My dilemma is that I love being a housewife and working on all my craft projects! Financially it is better for my family if I work as well! I am going to be a CNA and I do like working with people and helping them so I believe that will make me happy, however, I do not want to give up my craft business either! So I have to figure out a way to do both as well as everything else I already do; cook, clean, budget, pay bills, keep up with all appointments, take care of disabled In-Laws etc...  I know most of you out there understand what I'm talking about! God help me with this new chapter in my life to be strong and at peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment