Thursday, April 7, 2011

cross stitch

I have been working on some crosss stitch bookmarks for easter and I really am enjoying the change! Sometimes we need to change things up for a few days or maybe even a few weeks and in the craft world that could be an endless amount of possibilities! Just in one craft you can change up, like crochet change to a different style or pattern, cross stitch, knit, sew, or go away from fiber all together and do something completely different like paint, bead, draw, card making, scrapbooking, etc... so I guess my point is if you are a crafter you should never get bored! haha Throw in everything else you have to do through out the day and we will stay busy all day everyday! Changing the subject these bad rain storms have tore up some of the shingles on the house and my husband and I will be out on the roof fixing them today so probably want be much crafting going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment