Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Crochet


Here are a few of the items I have made for spring! I really like to make purses this time of year because you can be so creative, and it is something that people will buy in the spring and summer! I am going to have them at the craft fair on saturday! I hand stitch the lining in so it is attached to the inside only! I do this by going through the back side of the stitch only, which creates a cleaner edge I believe! It is beautiful here in TN today and I love to go to the park and walk my baby(Lucy, Boxer/German Shepard mix)! It gives me time to think and meditate and I come up with new ideas when I am able to clear my head of all the junk! Like trying to decide if I am going back to work or not! I didn't go sign up for the CNA classes because I am still not sure! This is definitely a hard decision for me! Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment